Last Post of the Year!

Can you believe it? It’s the last day of school! The year has gone so fast, and I am unbelievably proud of every student in this class.
Goodbye Assembly
Recess
Spray Park

Lunch
Last minute Clean Up
Mail- Report cards went home!
Please remember that this is an outcome based report, which means that if your child “went down” a mark this semester, it is not because they are getting worse! It just means that different outcomes were marked, and they may not be as proficient at those specific outcomes. The report card truly does a poor job of really showing where your child is at. I encourage you to log into Parent Portal and see the different assignments and I Can statements and what your child can and cannot do.
EVERY child has grown SO MUCH this year and I can’t emphasize enough how awesome it is to be a part of their growth.
Sofia brought cupcakes so we enjoyed those!
Home time
*Thanks to all the parents for all their support this year. Being at Hawrylak is a complete blessing, and I am so thankful for each of you. For those that brought gifts, you DID NOT need to do that although I am so thankful and so appreciative. Have an amazing summer! I may or may not see you in the fall depending on what this baby is up to! Stay safe and enjoy the beautiful weather!
** Also there was ONE lunch kit left on the floor. If your child is missing theirs, you can come pick it up from my room tomorrow as teachers will be here for one more day!