About

My name is Danielle Maley and I am a teacher at Plainsview School in Regina, Sk. I have my Masters in Education in Curriculum and Instruction and an undergraduate degree in Education with a specialization in early childhood. I can’t tell you how much I love children and teaching.

I strive to be an innovative educator that allows my students to learn in ways that will benefit their future. Tony Wagner does a much better job of explaining the problem with our current education system, and what we, as teachers, need to do to help. If you have time, I would encourage you to watch this 20 minute video. It helps explain what type of teacher I strive to be everyday!

If you would like to contact me, check out the Contact page under “Class Info” at the top of the screen.

Danielle Maley

Plainsview School Grade Three/Four

@mrsmaleysclass

Mrs. Carol Preece is my teaching partner and has years of experience as a classroom teacher and as a teacher librarian. Her teaching career has taken her across Canada and even to Japan!  She has been teaching with Regina Public Schools since she moved to Regina in 2006 in a variety of classrooms and for the past 7 years, she has been in the Teacher Librarian role. She is excited to get back into the classroom and spend time teaching and learning with the Grade 3/4 class.