Home

Hello and welcome to our grade 1 blog! Here we will be sharing what’s happening in our room, and I hope that you can join our journey this year. To check out your child’s latest work, just click on Menu, and then student posts. Feel free to comment on the children’s work. They appreciate the feedback!

If you would like to see Mrs. Maley’s posts, click posts.
Bricks 4 Kids

Genius Hour Edcamp

Swimming Field Trip

33 thoughts on “Home

1. Hi I’m Lucas! I’m from Saskatchewan,Canada
    It looks like you guys had a lot of fun swimming and skating. I love skating because I have to skate in the sport, I play hockey. I am a goalie. It is very fun to be a goalie. We also went swimming in October last year, it was so much fun. From Lucas

2. Hi this is Gabriel
    From Miss Sevastians 5,6 class I don’t really know what to write but I was told to post a comment

3. Hello my name is hailey I am from miss Sebastian class. I really love to watch penguins because they are so funny

4. What a great video! I learned lots about Samantha’s classroom, where she plays and her cool friends. Well done!!!

5. Congratulations Mrs. Maley on a fantastic project and class blog. I enjoyed the videos and the creative work and learning by your students.

6. The video is great! Can’t wait to show my kids. We had a short day due to the weather. They now are warning about possible tornadoes! It has been strange weather.

Mrs. Hino

7. Hi I think your blog is so insperational it is so good that all of my friends should see it. Please have a look at mine at
    lilz.edublogs.org/
    See you soon Lily

8. Dear Mrs. Maley,

Half of my class helped in answering Ty and Vicky’s blog questions. Our business manager, RIck, is a friend of Harold Archer. Rick forwarded a request from Harold. We have a class blog but at the present time it is password protected. If you would send me your email I could invite you and you could show your students what we are doing. I noticed you are doing Daily 5. We also use Daily 5. My email is jhino@caj.or.jp. Looking forward to further correspondence.

Jean Hino

9. Mrs. Maley,

So great to see you are doing a wonderful job with your new class! Hope all is well. Say hi to Kirby for me.:)

Lori (Rachel’s Mom)

10. wow this blog is interesting I just can’t wait till I check out your students blogs. I bet they are all great. Cool Blog!

11. :). It looks like those kids had a very fun time.
    Thats pretty cool going on a lot of school trips
    also you have an awesome blog.

12. Hello from the KinderKids in NH. We’d love to connect with you. We are 21 five and six year olds who love to blog and make friends around the world. Hope we can be friends.

Mrs. Knee and the KinderKids

13. I like the kids pics and their comments! Your doing a fantastic Job!!!!!! We couldn’t ask for a better teacher!!!!!!

14. Wow, great work! I love reading the comments from the kids and yourself. I will be checking back frequently to see what the classroom is up to.

Thanks!