Carter’s Post

The The sharks can swim very good in the water and they sleep with our eyes open and they move when they’re sleeping tonight if you can. Chameleons are very good there very long tongues they can reach up to 15 inches that’s very very cool and those other things that kids by for a canna like 1 million.bugs are very good and I can jump very high snakeskin just almost climb up a whole bunch of their long that they can hang and if it’s like and I have a big mouth then I can like eat bugs are crawling and it can sometimes blend in with the natural habitat of it😌.

(Carter used speech to text to write this.)

2 thoughts on “Carter’s Post

1. You told me lots of cool things about animals, they are really fantastic and you also gave me chances to learn about many different animals,too. Thank you very much,bunny. Have a nice day!o(^β–½^)oπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜β€”β€”β€”Wendi Jiang

2. Wow, those are some really cool facts! You must really love animals and nature. I wish I could sleep with my eyes open, like the sharks! Since I am a swimmer, this would let me have naps during practice. Keep up the good work πŸ™‚