Amelia’s Post on Tuesday, May 7, 2019

One day l was going to🇪🇹 India.I had to wake up early for our flight.It took us 4 or 3 flight’s to get to India.When l was in India,l saw my grandpa and grandma and it was my first time seeing my grandpa and grandma.In India I meet my cousin and my mom’s sister’s.I also meet new friends.I had a good time in India.

2 thoughts on “Amelia’s Post on Tuesday, May 7, 2019

1. Wow Amelia, your trip sounds like it was amazing! Great job with capitalizing the words “I” and “India”. In the future, try to remember to have a space after things like commas or periods. I also think that your use of an apostrophe in “mom’s” was so smart, though in words like “flights” or “sisters” we don’t put apostrophes in between the word and the “s”. I know the rules for apostrophes can be really hard to learn, so the fact that you are trying it is incredible! One last thing to mention is that in this story, you should use “met” instead of “meet”. Overall, I loved your story! I think that if you use my suggestions, your next post will be even better. I look forward to reading it!

2. Amelia, that was an awesome story! India sounds like it was an amazing trip. I’m happy you got to meet your Grandparents and other family:) I might have to take a trip to India after hearing how nice it was! Good job and keep up the hard work.