Friday, December 4, 2020

Math Carpet Time

Notes/Mail/Home Reading- I sent home the student’s Remembrance Day pictures today. There was also a note sent home not from me.

Math Centres- We learned a couple new math centres today. We also worked on our red duotangs. If your child has a red duotang in their backpack, they have homework.

Social- The students went and found their own house today on Google Earth. I had them send it to me on Seesaw. Some children’s houses weren’t built yet because Google came around a few years back. This was a good reminder again of students who weren’t sure of their address. PLEASE please practice your child’s address with them at home so they know it.

Recess

Lunch

ELA Carpet Time- Today our word was “sheep.” Students self isolating can come up with a sentence with that word!

Daily 5 Listen to Reading

D5 Centres- We learned a new penguin sight word centre today. I worked with guided reading groups.

Ms. Hendry

Home Time

*Have a great weekend!

**Just a heads up that even though the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe movie afternoon is going to be a surprise for the students next Tuesday, December 8th, if you want to sneak an extra snack into your child’s lunch for that day, they will be able to eat it during the movie.